Thursday, July 3, 2008

Proactive acne treatment forum and acne cures fast

I had an extremely severe acne that lasted for nine years. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Every time I went out, I would always get teased and insulted for my acne. I always had felt like I was isolated by the people around me. It had always been a hot topic for my friends to talk about. That was my little story and I bet yours might be the same too. Acne is just a lot of pain to deal with, especially when you don't know how to get rid of it. I finally was able to get rid of acne once and for all a couple of years ago, with the methods and information that I discovered during my search for a cure for acne. This article will show you some of the best secrets of acne that I have found out.
For mild cases, it may heal on its own over time and no further action may be required. Sometimes, over the counter medicine can also be very effective. However, care should always be taken when using these medications. First, you should always read the instruction carefully before using them. Second, you should always observe if you are suffering from any side effects. Possible side effect may be the dryness of the skin, resulting in even worse condition of the skin.
A survey was taken by 103 Stanford University college freshmen to rate how eleven different factors affect the degree of acne formations. 90 percent of the freshmen believe poor hygiene is the biggest cause of pimples. 88 percent believe increase stress will lead to more pimples. 85 percent believe popping pimples will worsen their condition. Other beliefs such as poor diet (69%), and the lack of sleep (66%) will result in more pimples.
colllctia.blogspot.com
tags: areas affected by acne and pimples, acne medications make my acne look worse, meaning dreaming about someone's hanving acne

No comments: