Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne scar before and after fraxel treatment pictures and heal acne scars fast

Just as you don't want your pores clogged by cosmetics, you also don't want your pores clogged by other debris floating around in the air. In particular, you want to keep most bacteria out and clean out what bacteria gets in your pores. Much of the bad infectious material we get on our faces come from either our hands or our hair, so try to keep both clean and from touching the face as much as possible.
For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements.
Skin care - it is very important to have proper skin care. You should start with getting the right products for your skin type. If you have acne, keeping your skin clean and bacteria free is very important. Choose acne facial wash and solution to treat the acne. Remember to moisturize your skin as well. Use an oil free moisturizer that contains natural ingredients to keep your skin moist.
gaabrackn.blogspot.com
tags: best acne birth control pill, how to get rid of acne, best treatments for cystic acne

No comments: