Monday, August 4, 2008

Negative pregnancy test, frequent urination and acne and cetaphil cleanser help with acne and retin-a

I used to be a long term acne sufferer. No matter what I seemed to do, I could never get rid of acne. Believe me when I say I tried it all: creams, washes, prescriptions, pills, etc. Things would work here and there, but nothing ever got rid of acne completely!
(iv) Yellow Dock (radix rumicis) - A powerful blood purifier and astringent used to treat diseases of the blood and skin. It is very high in iron, making it useful for treating anemia. This herb also nourishes and detoxifies the spleen and liver.
Drink lots of water. It helps in flushing out cellular wastes and gives skin a healthy glow.
mernonmoonna.blogspot.com
tags: fenjal soap for acne, how to wash face acne, fostril acne cream

No comments: