Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to cure acne free instructions

« ...You need to drink water, lots of it if you are to have a chance of beating your acne. It is the single most important means of fighting your acne. Most people do not drink nearly enough water to maintain their overall health. To help keep your acne at bay you need about 10 glasses a day, if you way about 140 lbs., and you need to drink more than that if you are heavier or if you do regular exercise....
...About two years ago I broke out in a horrific case of acne that no matter what OTC treatment or prescription I tried, my acne just raged on. I know the tears and fears. I started this regimen January 1, 2008. It is now three months into the new year and I have no more acne. I do have some scars but there has been no sign of acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...3) Derma Cleanse by Zenmed - Zenmed is well known for its natural approach to treating skin problems. Its Derma Cleanse range is target for acne treatment and it includes topical creams and herbal pills. Zenmed also has a range of products specifically for treatment of acne scars....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: food to eat for acne, healing acne, cost laser acne scar removal

No comments: